Occupational Health & Safety Policy
The Kwickaz Group is committed to:
- Ensuring a healthy and safe workplace for all employees, Sub-Contractors and Agents;
- Complying with the Occupational Health and Safety legislative requirements.
- Integrating Occupational Health and Safety in all relevant activities that it conducts.
This commitment is achieved by:
- Providing safe systems of work.
- Monitoring Sub-Contractors/ Agents tools, equipment and machinery that they are safe and properly maintained.
- Providing employees, Sub-Contractors and Agents with the information, instruction, supervision and training required to perform their job safely and without endangering their health and safety and the health and safety of others.
- Providing management with advice and training to take all reasonable precautions to prevent illness and injury.
- Monitoring our workplaces regularly and striving for continuous improvement in workplace health and safety. Setting targets and providing adequate resources and implementing safety management programs to address significant safety risks.
- Requiring employees, Sub-Contractors and Agents to follow instructions and all workplace health and safety requirements.
- Requiring employees, Sub-Contractors and Agents to work and behave in ways which are safe and do not endanger the health and safety of anyone in any workplace.
- Ensuring employees, Sub-Contractors and Agents are provided with appropriate information on safety requirements at each site. Worked performed by Sub-Contractors and Agents is carried out safely and to agreed standards.
All employees, Sub-Contractors and Agents are required to observe and follow this policy and associated health and safety policies and procedures. Workforce members must report all known or observed hazards to their manager or supervisor. The commitment from all concerned is necessary if the Health and Safety of all persons is to be achieved and maintained.